Drinks with Vodka and Fruits
All cocktails with vodka and fruits are popular at any time of the year. However, there is something about long hot summer days or hot sticky nights that makes these types of drinks very attractive and enjoyable.
Vodka is the most mixable and useful liquor on the bar. The clear, clean taste of this drink pairs well with any flavor, from sweet to salty and dry to spicy. Presented in thousands of recipes that vary in character, ingredients and style, there is a vodka cocktail for every drinker and occasion.
Most waiters consider vodka an ideal base for making prepared drinks. If you decide to experiment and create your own vodka cocktail for a great tasting moderate strength drink, follow the delicious recipes in this guide and prepare a drink to your liking.
It may interest you: How to Prepare BEVERAGES with TEQUILA?
3 Delicious Recipes to Prepare Cocktails with Vodka and Fruits
All of the vodka and fruit cocktail recipes in this article use vodka as their alcoholic element, but other than that they incorporate a wide variety of tasty fruits.
The recipes are designed not only to be quick and easy to prepare, but also to have a minimal amount of ingredients, which reduces the cost of their preparation.
Read also: Duties and FUNCTIONS of a Restaurant WAITER
Dark Chocolate Grape Vodka Cocktail
Chocolate is frequently combined with fruits of many different types in a wide variety of different ways, why not in a cocktail? This smooth, rich, velvety and seductive blend is perfect for those warm, late summer nights after the sun has set.
Chocolate Vodka Cocktail Ingredients
- 1 pound red (or black) grapes
- 2 ounces strong dark chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa), plus a little extra to grate for garnish
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons sugar syrup
- 8 shots of vodka
- 2 thin slices clementine orange, cut in half
You will surely like to read: The SKILLS of a BRTENDER or BARMAN to be SUCCESSFUL !!!
How to Prepare the Chocolate Grape Cocktail
- Put about a dozen grapes (allowing three or four per drink) on a small plastic plate and in the freezer for two hours. This will make the grapes very cold and firm, although they should not be frozen completely.
- When the two hours are almost up, collect the remaining grapes from the stems and add them to the blender jar. Break up the chocolate and add the cinnamon, ginger, sugar syrup, and mint leaves.
- Blend for a minute or so until smooth. You may find that there are small pieces of chocolate left in the mix, such as chocolate chips, this adds character and texture to the cocktail.
- Add three to four parts of the frozen grapes to each serving glass and pour in two shots of vodka.
- Pour enough mixed grape and chocolate into each glass to almost fill it. Stir well with a teaspoon.
- Grate the remaining chunk of chocolate over the glasses to create a layer of powder on each cocktail.
- Make a small notch in the orange half slices and use them to garnish the rim of each glass.
This recipe requires an approximate preparation time of 2 hours (freezing time and practical time required, 10 minutes maximum). This recipe makes 4 delicious mixes.
Interesting article: Do you know what a SOMMELIER does? Functions and Features
Fresh and Refreshing Cocktail of Cucumber and Watermelon Vodka
There is a saying about being as cool as a cucumber and the same truth applies to watermelon. The reason for this is the high water content of both fruits, making them ideal inclusions in an ideal combination for an exceptionally hot summer day.
Cucumber Vodka with Watermelon Ingredients
- ½ small to medium watermelon
- 1 whole cucumber
- 4 large mint leaves
- Juice of half a lemon
- 12 shots of vodka
- Salt and white pepper
- 6 small sticks of celery
- 6 slices of cucumber
Visit This Blog: The CHARACTERISTICS of ROSE WINE
Preparation of Vodka with Cucumber and Watermelon Cocktail
- Cut the watermelon into slices. Cut and discard the skin.
- Remove the top and tail of the cucumber before chopping.
- Add the cucumber and watermelon to a large bowl and place it in your freezer for half an hour.
- You will probably need to shell the fruits in two batches. Add half the vodka, half the lime juice, and two mint leaves to each batch.
- Place a fine sieve over a large bowl and sift the mixture using a wooden spoon to help carry the mixture through the sieve.
- Stir the sifted mixture well and season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- Divide the mixture between glasses and garnish with the celery sticks and cucumber slices.
It will take you to prepare this delicacy only 40 min (includes half an hour of freezing). You will be able to prepare a drink that you will share with 5 guests. The recipe is made to prepare 6 cocktails.
Visit: Do you know What WINE is used to COOK Dry WHITE WINES
Banana, Peach and Coconut Vodka Cocktail
Cocktails are often associated with tropical paradises, azure sea and pristine golden sand beaches. Bananas and coconuts are two fruits associated with such beautiful places and peaches work very well as an additional ingredient.
Ingredients to Prepare Vodka with Banana, Peach and Coconut
- 4 bananas (2 large for mixing and 2 small for chopping and freezing)
- 14 ounces peach juice, sliced
- 14 ounces coconut milk
- 12 shots of vodka
- Few squares of dark chocolate to crush
- 6 large basil leaves, rolled and grated
Related Article: 5 DRINKS with WHISKEY Easy to PREPARE
Preparation of the Vodka Cocktail with Banana with Peach and Coconut
- Peel and chop the two smaller bananas. Put them on a suitable plate and in your freezer for a couple of hours. This will make them very cold and quite firm, but not completely frozen, allowing you to eat them while drinking the cocktail.
- Peel and chop the largest bananas and add them to your food processor with the entire contents of the cans of peaches and coconut milk.
- Shake (bombard) the combination until smooth before pouring in the vodka and briefly stir to combine.
- Add a couple of frozen banana chunks to each glass and pour in the cocktail.
- Shave the chocolate with a knife on a cutting board and spread over the cocktails to garnish along with the grated basil leaves.
A drink that will definitely take your breath away. In just 2 hours (freezing time required - 10 min practice time) you can enjoy a delicious and unique cocktail made from bananas, peaches and coconut milk. A mixture full of flavor and aroma. The preparation will yield 6 servings.
Make these three delicious vodka and fruit cocktail recipes instantly. You will only need to meet with family or friends and take care of surprising them with a cocktail that will captivate the palate in a magical way. Go ahead, prepare the best vodka combinations with fruits and fascinating aromas.
It may interest you Learn to WRITE A CURRICULUM VITAE
For, DOWNLOAD this ARTICLE of cocktails with vodka in a PDF file click HERE