The world's largest cruise ship
The international cruise industry is expanding rapidly. The world must witness a great experience on the largest cruise ship in the world, with all the technology available at sea. These types of monumental ships are a dream for all passengers who continually enjoy spending a vacation season on it.
As more new ships enter the scene, the industry is better equipped to offer the best vacation experiences to its guests around the world.
The Experience of Traveling in the Cruise largest of World
In order to meet the diverse preferences of travelers, these Cruises are technologically advanced, with better amenities, and indeed as luxurious as can be.
Traveling as a family will be a wonderful experience when embarking on an immensely large ship, with all the attractions to please everyone.
Related Article: 10 TIPS to TRAVEL by CRUISE through the CARIBBEAN
Symphony of the Seas, the World's Largest Cruise Ship
The 25th ship in Royal Caribbean's fleet, Symphony of the Seas, is currently the largest in the world. The gigantic cruiser is 228.081 gross register tons, is 238 feet tall, and is 1.188 feet in length.
Symphony of the Seas is considered the ultimate family vacation destination, with a bold lineup of energetic experiences and a heart full of emotions.
This offers the opportunity to go head-to-head on an adventure where the laser glows in the dark.
Symphony of the Seas attractions
- Symphony Of The Seas brings you the highest waterslide in the sea at the Final Abyss.
- When it comes to food, there are several mouthwatering options at Symphony Of The Seas, including Jamie's Italian, Izumi, Vintages, Chops Grille, Sabor Modern Mexican, Solarium Bistro, and more.
- It features the easy-to-navigate neighborhood concept, including Central Park, Entertainment Place, and Boardwalk.
- It is actually 25 percent more energy efficient than its fellow fleet Allure of the Seas.
- New concepts such as the “Battle for Planet Z” laser tag; Hooked, a seafood restaurant; Playmakers, a sports bar and game room; Sugar Beach, an expanded ice cream and candy store; and El Loco Fresh, a new Mexican restaurant.
Article of Interest: DISCOVER What is the UTILITY of the SEA NOTEBOOK in Mexico
Other Large-Scale Cruises
Here we have a list of others Cruises largest of the World that also compete in size, classified in terms of their gross tonnage and passenger capacity, among others in 2019:
Harmony of the Seas
The Oasis-class ship of Royal Harmony of the Seas (Caribbean, Harmony of the Seas), is currently the second ship considered the largest cruise ship in the world.
You will be interested in reading: WORK on CRUISES: A Way to TRAVEL around the WORLD
Built by STX France at its Saint-Nazaire shipyard, the third ship in the series, this fleet was delivered in May 2016.
Offering seven nights of western Mediterranean cruises from Barcelona and Civitavecchia, the ship made her maiden voyage in June last year.
With a gross tonnage of 226.963 GT, Harmony of the Seas has a length of 362,12 m and a maximum beam of 66 m. With 2.747 cabins with virtual balconies, this largest vessel has capacity for 5.479 people in double occupancy.
Visit this Blog: How to CHOOSE the best CABIN on a CRUISE
What Harmony of the Seas Offers
Similar to its sister vessels, Harmony of the Seas offers all the exclusive Royal Caribbean features, including Central Park, Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center, Boardwalk, the Royal Promenade and Entertainment Place, among others.
Charm of the Seas (Allure of The Seas)
Another 362-meter-long Oasis-class cruiser, Allure of the Seas, is third on the list after her sister ship. Built at the STX Europe shipyard in Turku, Finland, Allure of the Seas is the second Royal Caribbean cruise ship in the Oasis series.
Before the arrival of Harmony of the Seas, this was the largest passenger ship in service. The ship has a gross tonnage of 225.282 GT, a height of 72 m and a maximum beam of 60,5 m.
Don't miss this blog: INTERVIEW with SIN ÁLVAREZ How did I become a CRUISE DIRECTOR?
Delivered in October 2010, Allure of the Seas has the capacity to accommodate 5.400 passengers in double occupancy.
The luxurious cruise ship features a two-story ballroom, a 1.380-seat theater, an ice skating rink, a concierge club and a spa, as well as gyms, among others.
What the Allure of the Seas Offers
- You have 25 dining options including the first Starbucks coffee shop at sea. A state-of-the-art gym offering yoga and tai chi classes.
- A series of whirlpools, including those facing the sea, enrich the roroad Allure of the Seas vacation experience.
- The ship recently underwent extensive dry dock revitalization.
Oasis of the Seas (Oasis of the Seas)
The first ship on Royal Caribbean's Oasis-class cruises, Oasis of the Seas, was the largest when it entered service in 2009.
Interesting article: What does a BOAT CAPTAIN DO on a CRUISE?
Ordered in February 2006, the vessel was launched from STX Europe's Turku Shipyards in 2008, marking the entry of new class ships into the Royal Caribbean International fleet.
Oasis of the Seas has a total length of 361,6 m, a height above sea level of 72 m and a depth of 22,55 m, and a gross tonnage of 225.282 tons.
Interesting article: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW About ALTAMAR Meaning
What the Oasis of the Seas offers
- With 16 passenger decks, the ship has the capacity to accommodate 5.400 passengers in double occupancy and answer to a maximum of 6.296 passengers. For its guests, Oasis of the Seas will offer options of two-story loft suites and luxury suites with balconies.
- Oasis of the Seas presents an industry first, an open-air aquatic theater and open-air corridor that is carved along the length of the ship and of Central Park, lined with restaurants.
- In addition, the glass covered Solarium with swimming pool, surf simulators, Zipline and climbing walls are other of the best entertainment options available on the cruise, while the list of sports facilities includes.
You can also read: 10 TIPS to Build a CURRICULUM VITAE for Tourism and HOTELS
For, DOWNLOAD this ARTICLE Click on a PDF file HERE