Table of Contents
- 1 How to Make a Perfect Curriculum Vitae?
- 2 13 Tips to Build a Curriculum Vitae for Tourism and Hospitality
- 3 1. Check Curriculum Vitae Examples to Work in Tourism and Hospitality
- 4 2. Make Sure You Meet These Three Basic Skills When Crafting Your Curriculum Vitae
- 5 The Zavic Test Learn more about what it is about
- 6 Cleaver Test: Know All the Details of this Test
- 7 Barsit Test Everything you need to Know about the Test
- 8 3. Customer Service
- 9 4. Attention to Detail
- 10 5. Teamwork
- 11 6. Make a List of your Skills and write them on your Curriculum Vitae
- 12 7. Have Courtesy and Hospitality Skills that should not be missing in your Curriculum Vitae
- 13 8. Highlight your Communication Skills and Language Proficiency
- 14 Do you know what the Moss Test is about? Meet him!
- 15 Looking for a job? Everything you need to know about EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE TESTS
- 16 What are the Honesty Tests for?
- 17 9. Present Telephone Numbers of Good Labor References
- 18 10. Present a Clean, Specific and Organized Curriculum Vitae
- 19 11. Clearly place your Personal Data and the Data to Locate You
- 20 What are the Best Personnel Selection Tests
- 21 10 Tips to Build a CURRICULUM VITAE for Tourism and Hospitality
- 22 What is a Work Psychometric Test?
- 23 12. Detail the training you have had in Hospitality and Tourism
- 24 13. Highlight your Experience and Skills in Hospitality and Tourism Work
- 25 Kostick Test: Know what it is about
- 26 4 Key Benefits of Personality Tests
- 27 What are the Hartman Values Tests for?
- 28 Do you know how the Raven Test Works in the Work Environment?
- 29 Terman Merril Test What is it for?
- 30 Intelligence Test: What You Should Know About This Test
How to make a perfect Curriculum Vitae?
The hotel industry is an employment opportunity for the new generations, since young people will acquire experience in the workplace, and in the cultural sphere.
Hotels employ different types of staff in them:
- Cleaning staff
- Restaurant staff
Grand Hotelier's Travel and Tourism Blog Offers the Best Tips and Guides to Tour the World by Sky, Sea and Land from an Adventurous Road Trip to Luxurious and Eccentric Cruises for Travel the world
Working in hospitality requires you to master other basic skills such as grammar and math, so your resume should be well written.
Interesting article: What ANALYZES an Occupational PSYCHOMETRIC EXAM?
13 Tips to Build a Curriculum Vitae for Tourism and Hospitality
1. Check Curriculum Vitae Examples to Work in Tourism and Hospitality
Learn about different types of specific tourism and hospitality curricula such as:
resume for a Head, or chambermaid so you have several options, and thus update your resume.
Here you have what you should consider in your curriculum presentation.
You should read: Typical 10 QUESTIONS for a JOB INTERVIEW
2. Make Sure You Meet These Three Basic Skills When Crafting Your Curriculum Vitae
Working in a hotel, restaurant or any tourism company, you must make sure you meet three basic skills, and add them to your Curriculum Vitae.
3. Customer Service
If your job is as a housekeeper or a waiter or concierge, you will have direct contact with the client so you should always say hello
Answer questions, solve problems, and demonstrate your verbal communication and customer service skills.
Related Article: The IMPORTANCE of the AMA DE KEYS DEPARTMENT
4. Attention to Detail
Small details matter in the hotel industry, they define the image of the hotel, and it can also be beneficial for you.
If you give the customer a good service you will receive a good tip from him
Article Related to Psychology: What is the meaning of dreams
You will need to work well with other staff members, collaborating to provide good customer service.
You will also be interested in reading: How to PREPARE for the QUESTIONS in the JOB INTERVIEW?
6. Make a List of your Skills and write them on your Curriculum Vitae
Make a list of your hotel skills and add them to your resume, compare them to the job requirements listed in the job posting.
The closer it gets to your skills, even using the same language as the employer, the more likely you are to get an interview.
What Skills should you emphasize in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry?
Highlight in the curriculum vitae, how they will make you a good candidate for other positions.
It may interest you: REQUIREMENTS to WORK in HUMAN RESOURCES the Department in charge of HIRING PERSONNEL
7. Have Courtesy and Hospitality Skills that should not be missing in your Curriculum Vitae
These skills include:
- Skills to provide good food service
- Effectively conduct hotel operations
- Prepare food and drinks
- Hotel maintenance service
- administrative skills
- Excellent communication and customer service management.
The important thing is to apply for a job according to your skills and experience, to perform it effectively.
Article that may interest you: Know the TASKS of an AU PAIR, the Ideal Job to TRAVEL FOR FREE !!!
8. Highlight your Communication Skills and Language Proficiency
Un I work in hospitality, or being employed in any tourist activity, implies an exclusive communicational development.
La attention, good diction and command of languages, are some of the communicative skills you need to apply for a job in this category.
In your Curriculum vitae you must highlight your communication skills y show credentials that certify language proficiency. The power of understanding and communication is very important.
9. Present Telephone Numbers of Good Labor References
Job references will help you obtain employment, you must write contact information that will allow you to successfully locate your previous employers.
Related Article: What is a BELL BOY and how much does he EARN in a HOTEL?
10. Present a Clean, Concrete and Orderly Curriculum Vitae
It is essential to present a clean, concrete and orderly curriculum vitae.
The information written in the curriculum must be understandable and accurate, since what you write will speak about you, professionally and personally.
Presenting a dirty resume will give a bad image of you, and is an important reference for obtaining the job.
Remember that your resume is the first letter of introduction to your future employer.
Curious Article: HOTEL for CATS? A Luxury for these Little PETS
11. Clearly place your Personal Data and the Data to Locate You
It is important that you write clearly in your curriculum vitae, your identification data.
- Full names
- Identity data
- marital status
The location data should not be missing in your resume, your location will depend on them.
You must not stop reading: The FUNCTIONS of a HOTEL RECEPTIONIST?
12. Detail the training you have had in Hospitality and Tourism
It is not essential for some jobs to have a certificate of studies.
The experience in events, training workshops or courses that you have taken in this branch, will open up the possibilities of obtaining employment.
Interesting article: What you LEARN at the SCHOOL of GASTRONOMY
13. Highlight your Experience and Skills in Hospitality and Tourism Work
Some skills that you could highlight in this branch could be:
- Serenity to serve customers
- Computer knowledge
- Leadership skills
- Work commitment
- Sense of belonging
- Interpersonal skills
Now that you know these TIPS ...
For, DOWNLOAD this ARTICLE Click on a PDF file HERE