There are shopping trips, vacation trips, business trips and then elite travel. The latter is when in one night you spend the world salary of a year in one of the most expensive hotels in the world.
It is the type of trip that only takes place in private jets and with chauffeurs. It is the "I have a tiger as a pet" trip. Naturally, this level of travel requires a certain type of accommodation.
- 1 The Most Expensive and Luxurious Hotels in the World
- 2 The 10 Most Expensive Hotels in the World
- 2.1 Most Expensive Hotel in the World Abu Dhabi the most Luxurious in the World with 7 STARS
- 2.2 Royal Suite of the Hotel Plaza Athenee in Paris
- 2.3 The Sky Villa at the Palms Resort in Las Vegas
- 2.4 The Penthouse Suite at the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hôtel Martinez
- 2.5 The Royal Villa at the Grand Resort Lagonissi in Athens
- 2.6 Hilltop Estate Owner's Accommodation at Laucala Island Resort in Fiji
- 2.7 The Apartment at the Connaught Hotel in London
- 2.8 The Ty Warner Penthouse at the Four Seasons in New York
- 2.9 The Royal Penthouse Suite at the President Wilson Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland
- 2.10 The Presidential Suite at the Hotel Cala di Volpe in Porto Cervo, Italy
- 3 Other Most Expensive Hotel Chains in the World
- 4 Common Questions about Expensive Hotels
- 5 Other Articles that May Interest You ...
- 5.1 How to make a first big trip
- 5.2 What is the Spring Equinox and Where is the Best Place to See It?
- 5.3 Bacalar A Magic Corner to Discover in the Mexican Caribbean
- 5.4 Akumal: Turtles, Crystal Clear Waters and White Sands
- 5.5 Holbox awaits you between the Caribbean and the Gulf
- 5.6 Carnival of Veracruz A Dream to Live!
- 5.7 Mazatlan Carnival, a Festival of Joy and Color
- 5.8 The 7 Most Terrifying Haunted Hotels in the World
- 5.9 These are the different types of diving that exist
- 5.10 Why is Free Diving an entertainment for the bravest?
- 5.11 Diving Suit: What You Should Take Into Account When Choosing It
- 5.12 6 Hotels with Water Slides in Mexico
- 5.13 How to Make a Zipline at Home
- 5.14 The 12 Best Attractions in Mexico to Enjoy
- 5.15 Price of Swim with Dolphins in Xcaret
- 5.16 Sacred Cenote of Chichen Itza
- 5.17 Roller Coaster: Meet the 8 Best in the World
- 5.18 Characteristics and Types of Diving in Mexico
- 5.19 6 Famous DJ Names of Electronic Music in Mexico
- 5.20 What are the Types of Tourism in Mexico
- 5.21 6 Beach Club in Playa del Carmen that You Must Know!
- 5.22 The Best Hotels for Weddings on the Beach
- 5.23 What does the Tourism and Hospitality Career consist of?
- 5.24 8 Theme Parks for Children in Mexico
- 5.25 Are you looking for an Amusement Park in Mexico?
- 5.26 10 Golf Courses in the State of Mexico
- 5.27 6 Water Sports Practiced on the Beaches of Mexico
- 5.28 The Best of Kayak for Sea Fishing
- 5.29 Discover Parasailing in Playa del Carmen
- 5.30 Discover more of the Islands of the Caribbean Sea
- 5.31 10 Best Caribbean Islands to Vacation
- 5.32 Hotel for Cats?
- 5.33 8 Good Reasons Why You Should Choose a 5 Star Hotel
- 5.34 Discover the Most Expensive Hotels in the World !!!
The Most Expensive and Luxurious Hotels in the World
There are no hostels, no shared bathrooms, and no trips to the ice machine at this level of accommodation. This is Wolf of Wall Street's lodging. Is about:
"I need a place to spend the night while my servant fills the gold vaults of my mansion."
The Most Expensive and Big Hotels in the World
In recent years, the hotel industry has grown tremendously, and there is increasing investment in the most senior hotels.
Related Article: MICHELIN STARS only in the Best RESTAURANTS
The 10 Most Expensive Hotels in the World
This is what it means to spend more than most of the world's annual income on a single night on a hotel room.
Most Expensive Hotel in the World Abu Dhabi the most Luxurious in the World with 7 STARS
This is considered the most expensive hotel in the world PRICE PER NIGHT
All its suites are duplexes, and the cheapest is $ 2.000 a night. Does not include taxes and fees. The most expensive is $ 12,000 (depending on the exchange rate). This, without a doubt, can definitely be considered the most expensive hotel in the world.
Royal Suite of the Hotel Plaza Athenee in Paris
The Royal Suite is the largest hotel room in Paris, at 450 square meters. It's also $ 27,000 per night. The suite includes televisions hidden behind mirrors, and "all embroidery is done with gold thread." In large part, what you pay for in this suite is proximity to gold.
You may also be interested in: The BEST BEERS in the World 2020 !!!
The Sky Villa at the Palms Resort in Las Vegas
At $ 40,000 a night, the Sky Villa offers a private glass elevator, a glass spa that overhangs the balcony overlooking the strip, a dry sauna, and 24-hour butler service. There are actually quite a few Villas in Heaven, but the most luxurious is the Hugh Hefner Villa in Heaven.
The Penthouse Suite at the Grand Hyatt Cannes Hôtel Martinez
For a quaint price of $ 37,500 a night, the Penthouse Suite at the Hotel Martinez in Cannes offers views of the Bay of Cannes (from a terrace with a Jacuzzi, of course), and two king-size bedrooms.
You should NOT Stop Reading: The world's largest cruise ship
The Royal Villa at the Grand Resort Lagonissi in Athens
The Royal Village, at $ 35.000 a night, was once the home of Mel Gibson and Leonardo DiCaprio. It has two master bedrooms, each with a marble bathroom with their own steam rooms, as well as the butler's rooms.
Hilltop Estate Owner's Accommodation at Laucala Island Resort in Fiji
This villa not only costs $ 40.000 per night, but the room cannot be reserved. You have to request the privilege of giving them enough money. It consists of 25 villas. It has panoramic views of the island, free massages, and horseback riding along the beach.
Curious Article: Hotel for Cats A LUXURY SPA for your Pet
The Apartment at the Connaught Hotel in London
At $ 23.500 a night, the apartment offers a private butler and menus designed by Michelin star chef Helene Darroze. It has a wraparound balcony overlooking the incredibly stylish Mayfair area of London.
The Ty Warner Penthouse at the Four Seasons in New York
The Ty Warner Suite at the Four Seasons in New York will cost you $ 45.000 per night. It's the tallest hotel room in New York, with a 360-degree view of the city, and it took 7 years and $ 50 million to build.
Article of Interest: 8 GOOD REASONS why CHOOSE a 5 STAR HOTEL
The Royal Penthouse Suite at the President Wilson Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland
Among the most expensive hotels in the eastern world, is in the top 5. At 60.000 Swiss francs a night - or about $ 68.000 depending on the exchange rate - it's the most expensive 5-star hotel room in the world.
The suite has hosted the likes of Bill Gates and Michael Douglas, and includes its own private elevator, gym, and pool table; it has maximum security, a Steinway Grand Piano and a panoramic view of Lake Geneva.
The Presidential Suite at the Hotel Cala di Volpe in Porto Cervo, Italy
At $ 26.000 a night, the Presidential Suite at the Hotel Cala di Volpe in Sardinia offers three rooms, a solarium, a private pool and a gym. Each of the three bathrooms has a Jacuzzi, an “oversized shower” and “two Sardinian marble sinks”.
Mysterious Item: The PROBLEMS of the BOEING 737 MAX that have led it to TRAGEDY !!!
Other Most Expensive Hotel Chains in the World
The Shangri-La Suite at the Shangri-La Bosphorus in Istanbul
For just $ 26.385 a night, the Shangri-La Suite occupies the entire top floor of the Shangri-La Hotel, overlooking the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul. There is a TV embedded in the bathroom mirror, by the way.
The Presidential Suite at the Mandarin Oriental in Shanghai
Located in spectacular Pudong, the Mandarin Oriental's best suite costs about $ 26.450 a night. It is a two bedroom apartment with your own winery and amazing views of the Shanghai skyline from the 25th floor.
Relevant Article: KNOW the ADVANTAGES of STUDYING the CAREER of TOURISM and HOTEL
The St. Regis Villa in St. Regis Mauritius
Villa St. Regis in Mauritius is the largest villa on the island and costs $ 30,000 per night. It includes a Jacuzzi, a lounge, a bar and a private chef. However, the best service listed on the site is that they specialize in "discreetly serving guests' needs."
The Royal Suite on St. Regis Saadiyat Island, United Arab Emirates
Insurance You May Be Interested In: What are the TYPES of TOURISM in Mexico?
Priced at $ 35.000 per night, the St. Regis Royal Suite is the largest hotel room in the United Arab Emirates. It has two floors, the service butler and a private theater.
It also has a pool and games room. The master bedroom occupies almost the entire ground floor and has views of the sea.
Common Questions about Expensive Hotels
Here are some frequently asked questions about this type of hotel:
Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
If you follow Traveltoplist's definition of expensive hotels, Lover's Deep Luxury Submarine is the most expensive, and that one is in St. Lucia.
How much does the most expensive room cost?
Depending on how you define the most expensive hotel room in the world, you will get a few different answers, but a fairly accepted answer is that a room at Lover's Deep Luxury Submarine, Saint Lucia, It is the most expensive.
Is it the Most Expensive Hotel in the World in Dubai?
One of the most expensive hotels in the world is the Burj Al Arab in Dubai. However, it does not get first place on the list, but it is in the top 10.
What is the most expensive hotel in Mexico?
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, in Baja California Sur, is one of the most expensive recognized hotels in Mexico, the price in high season reaches up to 30,000 pesos per night.
Tips and Tips: 10 Tips to BUILD a CURRICULUM VITAE for HOTELS
For, DOWNLOAD this ARTICLE Click on a PDF file HERE